Type On A PDF
No downloads required
How To Type On PDF Online?
G2 user ratings
Typing Text into PDF Files
Change your PDF documents with the help of advanced online platforms. In case, you receive a registration or application form, or any other file you need to fill out and submit, you don’t have to print out the paper and provide necessary information manually anymore. Just go to the website from any internet-connected device and complete simple steps. Eliminate any need of printing and scanning. Go paperless by creating editable and fillable templates.
The range of extensive tools simplifies your workflow and automates paperwork processes. Learn how to type text on PDF forms and enjoy an advanced user experience provided by the service.
Tips to Type on PDF Document
Upload a paper to your account or simply open one that is already there. After that, you’ll see the Edit toolbar.
- Choose the ‘Text’ button (or just click somewhere on the opened sheet) and start typing.
- Move text by dragging the text box. Change the font type, size and color by clicking on corresponding icons in the toolbar. For example, choose the black square to select the color. Use U, B and I icons to underline text, make it bold or italic.
- Once you have finished, press the ‘DONE’ button to save your file to your device or to share it via email, fax or even sms.
Note that you can also add necessary elements to the electronic sheet, such as images, audios, videos, new fields and links. Experience the capability of electronic signature that completely frees you from paper hassles. Sign the PDFs by typing, drawing or uploading your signature from any device.
Try and see for yourself. Save your time and money by creating legible, professional looking documents online.
Get even more! After you create the fillable PDF, you may convert it to any other format (Word, TXT, PPT, PNG, GPG, Excel) in a few clicks.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
- Redact & review PDFs online
- Convert files to and from PDFs
- Fast & Secure
- No Downloads. No Installations. Try Now!
What people say about us
Submit important papers on the go with the number one online document management solution. Use our web-based app to edit your PDFs without effort. We provide our customers with an array of up-to-date tools accessible from any Internet-connected device. Upload your PDF document to the editor. Browse for a file on your device or add it from an online location. Insert text, images, fillable fields, add or remove pages, sign your PDFs electronically, all without leaving your desk.