How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
I have to fill in an application form. It is a PDF file and has to be typed on the computer. How can I do this?
Hi There are two ways to do it You can convert the PDF document into word document and then edit it and then again save it as PDF format. If you have Type On Pdf Pro (in case you don't have it, you can download trial version), direct editing option in PDF is provided there.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
To do any changes, go to PDF→Document→Add-ons→Change your PDF, and then you can edit PDF on your Windows. You'll need to have your PDF in Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF), not Microsoft Word format. After converting PDF into Word Document, you can then use Word or open that PDF file in Microsoft Word. The other way to convert PDF into Word is by creating a new document inside Word, then right click inside Word and choose “PDF→PDF Document→Copy” To do this, you need to open it in Word pad. You can also use your web browser for it. Then copy the converted PDF document to Word Doc format. Or you can select “Add-ons” “Settings” icon, choose “Document Type”, “PDF” document type, then choose Convert PDF to Word document. Once done, use “Word→PDF Document→PDF/Word →Save as” command to save this PDF in Word Doc Format. If you cannot.