How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Can someone help me? I have a PDF of handwriting. I want that PDF converted to a Word document. Can someone type it?
Your requirement will be related to OCR (Optical Character Recognition) to extract your handwritten PDF. I suggest you can use HiPDF, an online PDF solution, providing PDF to Excel tool and OCR. Follow the three easy steps below. Visit HiPDF website and find the OCR feature on the top banner Upload your PDF document, then choose the source language and the exported format you want Click the Convert button and export the Excel file Hope my answer helps you!
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
Kindly Share — Thank you.