How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How can I check if a word document is manually typed and formatted OR scanned from PDF using OCR? I am talking in the context of data entry.
Unfortunately if your intention is to just CTRL+C and CTRL+V, it won't work. As other answers have clearly elaborated, you will need to find and install a 3rd party software that is capable of doing this. Alternatively, you can also find websites that will convert the documents. You will just need to upload the file onto said site. Considering these are short stories you wish to compile, I assume it shouldn't be a problem. I'd be wary of uploading any sensitive information. A quick Google search should help you with the software/website you need.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
If you're unable to locate the software or website, you can always use a 3rd party application/website. You just need to know the file extension .docx. As long as you can recognize the file type, you should be able to upload it. I know of numerous programs that do this, however, I can't remember the name of all the programs I've used. I would assume that if you can identify the file type, you might not get the above results. If you don't know the file type, feel free to try to find a program/website that can convert the file type to the one you're using. If you're unable to find such an application, you can try a site/website that can accept .docx files. If you're unable to see the file type from the above link, I hope that my previous answer explains what a .docx file is, so you.