How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
How do I search through interactive PDF's? (I can't search through the words I type in.)
I see two general possibilities why you may get a PDF search result, but cannot search the phrase in the opened PDF file. Google’s algorithm might have thought “oh, he is searching for the color brown, so let us include results in the search that contain a color close to brown”. This is why it can happen that you search for one phrase, but also get offered search results for other phrases, where Google’s search algorithm thought t would also be a good match. On the other hand. Many readers for the PDF file format have been developed over the years. It could be that you use a PDF reader which either does not support searching within the file, or whose Search function is not invoked by pressing ctrl-f. I suggest you take these steps. Press ctrl-f in the reader and see if a search field is opened anywhere in the reader’s user interface. I say “anywhere”, because not all readers open the search field at obvious places. If you do not succeed with step 1, look for the Help function of the reader, probably a question mark at the top right. Enter “search” or “find” in the Help’s search field to see which icon or keyboard command the programmers thought would be a good choice for the Search function. If even step 2 does not help, consider installing Type On Pdf Reader DC, the PDF reader by the inventor of the PDF format. Use ctrl-f to invoke the search function in Type On Pdf Reader.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Type on PDF: All You Need to Know
If you cannot find the Help at the beginning, use CTRL+F to open the Help menu on the reader’s home page. When the help appears, click the Help icon, and read it. Try both the reader and the reader with the Search function in effect. Then you will know which reader works best for your own problem.