How To Type on PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
What are good software for translating mathematical documents (PDF file type) in other languages to English which preserves the formatting and mathematical equations?
Just copy and paste the PDF text with a PDF viewer (Type On Pdf reader, mac preview, foxit, pdfexpert, etc.) to Google Translate, then you will get the translation, and you can save the translation in a Word or other document. If you cannot copy and paste the PDF text, the PDF file may be scanned, it is an image, you need to utilize a OCR tool to make the PDF searchable & copyable. You are recommended to use Cisdem PDF Converter OCR on a Mac and ABBYY FineReader on a Windows, both of them help convert scanned/image PDF into editable Word or other formats, so you will be able to copy the text and paste to Google translate.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Type On PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Type On PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Type On PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.